Secure Document Imaging
Scanned. Stored. Secured. Peace of Mind at Your Fingertips.
Benefits of Digitizing Paper Documents
- Free up office space
- Reduce or eliminate off site storage costs
- Reduce need for document reproduction and mailing
- Increase employee productivity
Prepare for Disasters – Back Up for Critical Information
Improved Security and Compliance Posture
Why Choose Goodwill SoCal for Your Document Imaging Needs?
High quality scanning
Easy to do business with
Supports Goodwill’s core mission to:
- Empower Individuals – through training and access to job opportunities
- Serve Employers – with recruiting and business services
- Enrich Communities – through youth programs and economic development
As part of our commitment to advancing business and caring for the earth, Goodwill Southern California offers a range of document destruction services that help protect sensitive information, and the planet. More than ever, keeping sensitive materials secure is paramount in business. And our document imaging and AAA NAID Certified secure shredding services guarantee your organization’s records and contracts are securely imaged and destroyed, ensuring total privacy throughout the information lifecycle. Our secure shredding NAID Certification demonstrates the level of care and the extent to which we go to protect our customer’s data.
Why you can trust Goodwill SoCal’s Document Imaging and Secure Shredding services.
- AAA-certified member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for secure shredding.
- Strict chain-of-custody procedures; secure and locking bins, and locking trucks with surveillance systems.
- Shredding facilities with 24-hour surveillance and professional, trained security personnel.
- Computerized system for inventory and tracking control, and consolidated billing for regional customers.
- Goodwill Southern California branded vehicles, uniforms, and security containers for easy identification.
- Dual-custody service attended by courteous drivers and assistants.
- Thorough background checks and live scanning (fingerprinting) for all department employees.
- Complimentary professional consultation
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from this service, please call 323.539.2196 or email Documents@GoodwillSoCal.org.
In 2014, Goodwill Southern California’s Secure Shredding operations diverted over 9 million pounds of paper from landfills and employed dozens of individuals with disabilities. But, don’t do business with us because it makes you feel GOOD. Do it because we’re GOOD at what we do.
“Advancement in business includes recognizing the role our business can play in our community and how it can empower other individuals. We value our partnership with Goodwill Southern California for helping us enrich our own communities. We have been amazed at the variety of services offered and the quality of Goodwill employees now working at our facility. We look forward to our shared commitment.”
– Lanny Shirk, President, Triumph Structures -Los Angeles, Inc.