Secure Document Shredding
In 2012, Goodwill Southern California’s Secure Shredding operations diverted 8.5 million pounds of paper from landfills and employed dozens of individuals with disabilities. So, don’t do business with us because it makes you feel GOOD. Do it because we’re GOOD at what we do.
Document Imaging & Secure Shredding
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from this service, please call 323.539.2196 or email Documents@GoodwillSoCal.org.
Why You Can Trust GSC Document Imaging & Secure Shredding Services
- AAA-certified member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for secure shredding.
- Strict chain-of-custody procedures; secure and locking bins, and locking trucks with surveillance systems.
- Shredding facilities with 24-hour surveillance and professional, trained security personnel.
- Computerized system for inventory and tracking control, and consolidated billing for regional customers.
- Goodwill Southern California branded vehicles, uniforms, and security containers for easy identification.
- Dual-custody service attended by courteous drivers and assistants.
- Thorough background checks and live scanning (fingerprinting) for all department employees.
- Complimentary professional consultation and highly competitive pricing.
“Advancement in business includes recognizing the role our business can play in our community and how it can empower other individuals. We value our partnership with Goodwill Southern California for helping us enrich our own communities. We have been amazed at the variety of services offered and the quality of Goodwill employees now working at our facility. We look forward to our shared commitment.”
– Lanny Shirk, President, Triumph Structures -Los Angeles, Inc.