As part of our commitment to advancing business and caring for the earth, Goodwill Southern California offers a range of document destruction services that help protect sensitive information, and the planet. More than ever, keeping sensitive materials secure is paramount in business. And our AAA NAID Certified secure shredding services guarantee your organization’s records and contracts are securely destroyed ensuring total privacy. Our secure shredding NAID Certification demonstrates the level of care and the extent to which we go to protect our customer’s data.
Goodwill Southern California’s standards of operation feature 24-hour peerless security, GPS tracking and vehicle security, corporate safety and monitoring departments, extensive employee training and background checks, and direct transportation to a paper mill located within the U.S. We offer the highest level of security and exceed many companies’ best-practice requirements. Superior quality and competitively priced, our secure shredding service directly supports GSC’s mission of Transforming Lives Through the Power of Work by providing individuals with disabilities jobs that earn a paycheck, a sense of dignity and self-worth.
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from this service, please call 323.539.2196 or email Documents@GoodwillSoCal.org.
Why You Can Trust GSC Secure Shredding Services
- AAA-certified member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for secure shredding.
- Strict chain-of-custody procedures; secure and locking bins, and locking trucks with surveillance systems.
- Shredding facilities with 24-hour surveillance and professional, trained security personnel.
- Computerized system for inventory and tracking control, and consolidated billing for regional customers.
- Goodwill Southern California branded vehicles, uniforms, and security containers for easy identification.
- Dual-custody service attended by courteous drivers and assistants.
- Thorough background checks and live scanning (fingerprinting) for all department employees.
- Complimentary professional consultation and highly competitive pricing.