Get a job
Every 42 seconds of each workday, Goodwill places someone in a good job.
Training, on-site job coaching or additional services may also be available according to location. Goodwill makes self-sufficiency and productive lifestyle a priority for its customers.
The MetroNorth WorkSource Center empowers you to take charge of your job search. With a comprehensive Career Resource Center for individual pursuit and certified Global Career Development Facilitators to assist you, you can be on your way to a better job in no time!
Should you need additional services to obtain employment, we also offer
Intensive Career Counseling and Training Services
To receive one-on-one staff assisted services, eligibility must be determined and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) program paperwork must be completed. Some of our services include:
- Staff-assisted Job Search, Placement and Follow-up Counseling
- Pre-employment Workshops: Basic Computer, Resume Writing, Interviewing Skills, Head to Toe, First Impressions
- Comprehensive Vocational Assessment
- Development of Individual Employment Plan
- Individual Counseling and Career Planning
- Counseling provided in several languages
- Limited Work Experience
- Occupational Skills Training (subject to the City of Los Angeles guidelines)