Goodwill Southern California’s first priority is the health and safety of our shoppers, donors, employees, and the community. We are actively monitoring information from local and state health officials about the coronavirus (COVID-19), and are taking the following safety precautions:
- Health checks of all employees
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas
- Masks required for all employees and customers
- Installed Plexiglass guards at registers
- Temporarily closed fitting rooms and restrooms
- Installed signage to encourage social distancing
- Reduced store hours to allow for cleaning
- Contact-less donation process
- Limited number of customers in stores
We also invite you to shop online at www.shopgoodwill.com/SoCal
For additional information, click here for FAQs for shoppers and donors.
What YOU can do to create a safe and healthy environment for our employees and your fellow customers:
- Do not shop if you or someone in your household does not feel well.
- Wear a face mask, which is mandatory for entry.
- Keep social distancing of 6 feet.
- Use one-way aisles.
- Use touchless pay methods.
- Follow SAFETY FIRST signage.
Thank You For Doing Your Part To Ensure A Safe And Healthy Environment For Everyone.
For the latest information on store and donation center reopenings, please CLICK HERE.