Goodwill Southern California’s first priority is the health and safety of our shoppers, donors, employees, and the community. We are actively monitoring information from local and state health officials about the coronavirus (COVID-19), and are taking the following safety precautions:
- Health checks of all employees
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas
- Installed Plexiglass guards at registers
- Closed fitting rooms and restrooms
- Contact-less donation process
We also invite you to shop online at goodwillfinds.com
Thank you for your donations. Your support helps our non-profit provide jobs for people with disabilities and disadvantages in our community.
- Please place your items directly into donation bins
- Receipts will be e-mailed
- Participate in our Drop & Shop program – donors will receive a QR code on their receipt for 15% off your next purchase in our stores
What YOU can do to create a safe and healthy environment for our employees and your fellow customers:
- Do not shop if you or someone in your household does not feel well
- Use touchless pay methods
- Follow SAFETY FIRST signage
Thank You For Doing Your Part To Ensure A Safe And Healthy Environment For Everyone.
For additional information, click here for FAQs for shoppers and donors.
How You Can Help:
You can help provide employment services for people in need in our community:
- Shop and donate at our stores
- Shop online at goodwillfinds.com
- Make a financial donation at https://give.goodwillsocal.org/DoGoodwill
Thank you for your continued support of Goodwill Southern California in helping us Transform Lives Through the Power of Work.