Think of Goodwill the next time your business needs to dispose of surplus merchandise, supplies and business equipment, or simply recycle your electronics. Your tax-deductible donation will help transform lives.
The possibilities are endless: clothing, accessories, furnishings, home décor, books, toys, games, small appliances, collectibles and more. We also accept computers, printers and electronic components for recycling. No office furniture, please.
Donate your surplus inventory to Goodwill!
- Increase valuable warehouse/storage space
- Dispose of unwanted merchandise
- Earn valuable tax deductions (to the extent permitted by law)
- Reduce trash/disposal fees
- Partner with a trusted, community-based organization
Your Donation Helps Goodwill Transform Lives!
Revenue from the sale of your donations helps support Goodwill’s mission to transform lives through the power of work. Goodwill serves persons with disabilities or other vocational disadvantages and local businesses seeking qualified employees by providing education, skills training, work experience and job placement services.